- General Benefits
- Financial Benefits
- Networking Benefits
- Member 2 Member
- Insurance Plan
- Chamber Learning Network
Chamber General Benefits
- Networking opportunities
- Information and programs
- Cost saving benefits
- Policy and advocacy on behalf of members
- Community partnerships and programs
Representation at all government levels
The chamber is your voice at all levels of government, monitoring legislation to promote equitable legislative policies that translate into a comfortable business climate.
Monthly speaker lunch meetings, Business Excellence Awards, Trade Show, Installation Dinner, After Business events. Listing in the On-Line Membership Directory: Connect your business to the world with a link from our directory to your website (79,000 page views per year).
Programs, events, government information, what’s going on in Prince Rupert’s business community.
Advertise on our E-News:
At a nominal fee of $100 per 3 issues, you can reach your target market in an easy and affordable way.
Chamber Financial Benefits
Chamber Networking Events
Click to learn more…
- Member Lunch Meetings
- Chamber Dinner & Auction
- Christmas Social
- Business Excellence Awards
- Member 2 Member
- Women in Business Breakfast
- Business After Business
- Rising Stars
- Skills Training Workshops
The Chamber Member 2 Member Program
The Prince Rupert & District Chamber of Commerce has started issuing membership cards for members on the program. Members will have access to discounts from participating members by simply presenting their card at time of purchase.
Advantages for Participating Members
- Increase sales for your business or service, while promoting local shopping.
- Your business will be featured on a new page of the Prince Rupert & District Chamber of commerce website, and in all materials and communications promoting the program.
- On site signage and branding for your business.
Advantages for All Members
- Receive exclusive discounts from other members
- Shop local, and save money
- Support other PRDCC members
- Support the Prince Rupert & District Chamber of Commerce
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
At work for small business
With the exclusive Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan you can get the most sought after group benefits, ranging from extended health to dental and vision care.
When you select the group insurance you want you benefit four ways:
- Guaranteed Participation: All it takes is membership in a participating Chamber of Commerce and your active, for-profit comany (in any industry) is eligible for the plan. Unlike any other plan for small businesses, even one person can be covered!
- Stable Rates: The plan has an unbeatable record of price stability. We’ve kept customers year after year with fair renewal rates.
- Unbeatable Service: You can count on your local agent and the national service centre to get the answers you need, when you need them.
- Wide-Ranging Benefit Options: The plan offers a full range of employee benefits.
All plans include group life insurance, plus the options you add. Contact the friendly Prince Rupert & District Chamber of Commerce agent, or click here for more information.
Prince Rupert Representative:
P. O. Box 337 – Prince Rupert, BC – V8J3P9
Phone: 250-624-2617, Fax: 250-624-5855
Chamber Learning Network™ offers small and medium sized organizations over 4000 high-quality e-learning courses and over 1000 online instructional videos from many of the top content producers in the industry.
The courses cover a wide range of topics like business and professional skills training, computer skills training, leadership and management training, new manager training, workplace health and safety training, industry specific training courses, and sales training.